Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Beginning of New Adventures

Our new adventure is due to begin today, but our little boy is late for his first party! Don't worry, we'll put the party on hold until he is ready to arrive. But, we did decide that it was time to dust of this old blog to update friends and family on our status.

I feel really lucky to have had a good pregnancy. My only issue has been fatigue, which has been mostly resolved by extra iron pills. We worked hard of the summer to get the house ready for the little one, and are ready to go. The brunt of the task has fallen on Cory, and he has painted, organized, drilled, and just been busy!
The baby is healthy and good sized. I've been asked by people for months how long until my due date. (Some of them turned white when I still had 6 weeks to go!) I can't believe that we are finally here...well, at least the due date is here! I've uploaded a few pictures to our online albums. Click the link to the right to see them.



1 comment:

Mark said...

So good to hear from you. We were just saying the other day that 'the little one' must already be here, but not yet! It was fun to see your pictures.